Recipe Servings: 2
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Lamb patties which melt in your mouth, and are quick and easy to make. Served hot with a crisp salad.
Ingredients Of Yorkshire Lamb Patties
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 10 gms Horseradish sauce
- Salt to taste
- 50 gms chopped onions fried a level below golden brown
- 10 gms coarsely chopped parsley
- 200 gms lamb minced
How to Make Yorkshire Lamb Patties
- 1.In a round mixing bowl, mix horseradish sauce and vegetable oil.
- 2.Whisk well.
- 3.Add fried onions and coarsely chopped parsley.
- 4.Check seasoning.
- 5.Season lamb mince with salt and pepper.
- 6.Make round patties of 50 grams each and cook on pan grill.
- 7.Serve hot with mayonnaise dip and crisp salad.