Recipe Servings: 3
Prep Time: 05 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
A sparkling salad with tender chicken breasts and cheese, tossed and mixed in salt, pepper and a generous dose of mayonnaise.
Ingredients Of Chicken And Cheese Salad
- 350 gm boneless chicken breast – cooked
- 1 cup cheese – cubed
- 1/4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise sauce
- For garnishing:
- Celery or parsley- chopped
- Lettuce or cabbage leaves for decoration and plating
How to Make Chicken and Cheese Salad
- 1.Cut chicken into cubes.
- 2.Mix together chicken, cheese, salt and pepper.
- 3.Add enough mayonnaise and mix well.
- 4.Garnish, chill and serve.